I'm
working on Martial Arts Tricking
Nowadays Martial
Arts Tricking is one of the most interesting tendencies in martial
arts, the idea is to combine karate and gymnastics in order to create new
movements and use them whether in gatherings or tournaments. Tricking is
a new sport which has grown through YouTube and now there is a big community
around the world, trying to master it.
I consider myself a "tricker" because I'm able to do backflips, frontflips, sideflips, aerials, and 360 kicks. And as a way to improve my skills, I'm working on a movement called "B-twist" which is basically spin in the air throwing 2 kicks at the same time and land it in one foot. It sounds hard and it actually is, but after thinking about all the progress I've done the last 6 years, I think I'm ready to get this movement.
This is
a video which records some of the best movements I've ever done the last years of
my life.
One of
the advantage for me is that I've already mastered the movement called
"aerial" which is like a cartwheel without touching the floor with my hands, so I
just have to learn to spin in the air.
In
order to keep training and do it in a safe way, I've decided to train every
weekend in SkyZone which is a place with lots of trampolines with safety
platforms. Also, this has already allowed me to meet some guys who actually do gymnastics or parkour and I've learned cool movements from these sports too.
Speechless!!
ResponderBorrar