I'm challenged by the way people react to ethnic groups in Mexico
I'm challenged by the way ethnic groups have been treated here in Mexico. Politicians always have a rich speech and they know how to convince people even though they're not doing anything, and they have said that ethnic groups are receiving support to continue with their life and do the things they usually do. However, it seems like everyone knows pretty much less about Matlatzincas here in Toluca than 10 years ago.
I agree with the fact that discrimination has reduced a little bit and now they can visit different towns to survive by selling their products or offering themselves for a job despite being a person who belongs to an ethnic group requires too much effort to succeed in life.
Eventually, I would like to make something different about this part of the society that has been left behind, I've actually thought that after finishing my bachelor's degree in a foreign language, I would like to kick off learning one of the languages ethnics groups have, so as to share with my students and make them aware of the importance of preserving the knowledge they have and also their lifestyle. They are living pretty much more than people in the cities, and everything is related not just with their customs, but with their activities and all they do to keep healthy.
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario