Something I feel proud of is driving
One of the things I am proud of is the fact that I've learned how to drive a car because nowadays it is a necessary skill to live, it's something fundamental to develop, not like in the past where it was only to prove high economic status. Today is to make our life easier in order to be on time and move easily any place we want.
Driving is an accomplishment for me because since I was a child I used to see my father driving his car and traveling to different places in the State of Mexico because of his job so, I used to say "When I grow up, I will drive my car so as to travel around magic towns in the State of Mexico". Also because I've known many classmates, especially women who haven't learned how to drive because of their parents or they just don't like it.
When I was in high school my mother taught me how to drive, I remember every Friday we used to go to an empty place in the town where I live, in order to start practicing, I think she never screamed or told me off because she is really patient, however in times it was very stressful, when I wanted to go backward in the car, it usually turned off. It took me like a year to be able to drive from the school to my house.
From my point of view, every teenager should learn something from his/ her parents. Even though we are at school and we have "too much homework", we have to spend time with our family and I think learning something from the people you live with and take care of you it's absolutely awesome. My classmates used to go to parties to get drunk and things like that every Friday while I was taking driving lessons with my mother.
I consider myself as a good driver, however, I have to practice a little bit more because some highways are pretty dangerous, talking about the way itself and the people who drive there. Eventually, I don't own a car yet so I wouldn't be a good driver if I don't have my own car.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario