1- I'm working on...

Resultado de imagen para cambridge university logoI'm working on getting my First Certification in English 


I’m working to sit for my First Certification in English (FCE) I’ve already done the registration and six months ago I took a Cambridge exam preparation course. I've finished it successfully and now I'm studying by myself. I bought an online course to improve my English, it is called "Inglés sin Fronteras" where grammar exercises are set in order to practice every single day.

A year ago I did the Aptis test and speaking, writing, reading, and use of English was set in C1 level except listening which was set in B2 level so, I started to listen to songs from different accents, in order to write what I understood and then I compared it with the lyrics. Practicing and listening to a different input, documentaries, series, news,  I noticed that my listening skills were improving. 

Resultado de imagen para cambridge fce test
Despite the fact I've been working really hard to improve my English level, I still lack reading skills. I've already done some B2 test and the hardest part for me is reading, because I think my vocabulary is not enough to comprehend all the words that appear in the text. That is why I've been looking for a method to learn lots of words easily. 

To "keep my brain alive" I have to study and learn something every day and considering that I have to learn new vocabulary, since the last two months, I've been checking BBC news in the BBC Learning English website where they present the language I need to comprehend the news. 

Comentarios